Sweet Warrior on CL

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow thats a pretty good deal i like the whole front end set up he has there!

def sweet friggin nice man. maybe he'll have it in a couple of weeks. i'll scoop that bitch right up.

Sweet Thats a damn good lookin warrior and would look even better if he got the rear up and get them lights off there lol

I love the color scheme he has going on there looks really good and them shock covers just add to it.

Sweet Thats a damn good lookin warrior and would look even better if he got the rear up and get them lights off there lol

hell no! the lights are what makes a warrior a warrior to me! friggin sexy! those and the banshee light setup... love those too

i think they make mine look good, but some warriors look good w/o them too.

from the front mine reminds me of a cobra about to strike. thats with the way the plastic is cut mind you. sounds silly, but it does.

full flight. i think it was in the description.

Oh I see full flight long travel suspension. Can you get those made to run with yfz450 shocks then sound interesting for my raptor. Prob too much to put into it tho with out stepping up to a 450.

yea thats a nice quad, needs a better pipe though, the price is pretty good imo...

just be ****** lucky to sell it here! Georgia sucks ATM in selling anything. my R1 is worth about $7600 but if i tried to sell it right now i'd be lucky to get $4800 for it. same with quads, cars, and trucks. GA's economy is one of the worst in the country

I'd buy it, but its a little skimpy on fenders for me, especially in the back.

Back