Sweet a backhoe

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxsteel

Reaction score
I thought I'd share this with you all.
I have about a 12 acre field that is not going to be farmed any more so I'm turnning a part of it into a track. It's about a half of a mile long.
I took the Grizz and pulled a small chizzle plow around to get the basic idea of the track.
It looks like its going to be about 3 or 4 quads wide.
I only have one jump and thats a dubble hand made.
I started the track at the begining of winter so not much got done to it till now.
My friend justin and I got a chance to hand shovle that dubble when we had a few days of nice weather here in Michigan. Then it turned crappy again.
So the weather is going to be nice tomarrow and Justins dad has a backhoe.
Tomarrow Justins bringing the hoe over to the track, O it's on now.

I added a pic of the little jump and a small part of the track and all so a drawing so I can print it and figure out were I'm puting everthing.
I'm getting excied just writing about it.
I'm sure thare will be some big jumps.

I hope my posts are excepable for this forum as I am new to this.
Thanks, Max

TrackandDrawingJan27.jpg

HandShovledDubble.jpg

ive always wanted to make a track but i dont have enough land to do it but i have a small one behind the house but its nothin special.

A back hoe is better than a nappy headed ho. Nice track idea, this city boy is jealous.

hey max steel, i see you live in michigan, whereabouts? ive been of yfm a long while but ive been abscent from the sight, nice track you got goin!

The track starting to take shape.
Heres half of the table top. I couldnt wait till it was done to jump it. So I jumped it.

metablejump.jpg

Thanks for the compliment. we had our first casualty this weekend when by best friend nose dived into the landing ramp on our second jump, he was down for a long time but when he got up we were all laughing about it.

O i live in nothern ohio, mybe ill stop up there some time and ride it if you would let me and a couple of my friends this summer.

Back