suspension setup

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phone ASR, and they'll work with you to make the kit you want.
I love call'n there, I do it just to BS with Mike.. lmao
(435)577-2266

Or try Full Flight. Got mine off E-bay for 375.00 shipped. They seem to be good arms.

Or try Full Flight. Got mine off E-bay for 375.00 shipped. They seem to be good arms.
Yah but full flight doesn't make a long travel setup like he wanted.
I won't deal with them personally, after they told me off for try'n to get a custom order going. How hard is it to mix up to different arms?

Yah but full flight doesn't make a long travel setup like he wanted.
I won't deal with them personally, after they told me off for try'n to get a custom order going. How hard is it to mix up to different arms?

I thought they did but I guess not for the warrior. That really sucks that they wouldn't help you out. What did you end up doing?

Alright lets get a couple things straight first, I ordered asr arms because I could get the width AND offset I thought I would need, but in reality, the dom tube full flight arms are more price effective, and you cant use OEM400ex arms, they wont fit. You need aftermarket, and the narrowest offset ive found and its 49.5" wide on the warrior. If you want THE BEST RIDE possible on a warrior your gonna need the 400ex LT setup

II actually found full flight TONS more helpful, I called and told them what I was doing and after the initial scepticism they were more then willing to help!

Back