Superior front shocks and ASR a arms?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You want to do what I have done, or James, if you want to keep up with a 450.

Works shocks are sprung on the soft side. I'd get Works that are setup for a 250lb rider, and use them on +2 arms. Mine are setup for a rider up to 200lbs, I think, and they are just a tad soft on the arms I built. But, it doesn't bother me.

You want to do what I have done, or James, if you want to keep up with a 450.

Works shocks are sprung on the soft side. I'd get Works that are setup for a 250lb rider, and use them on +2 arms. Mine are setup for a rider up to 200lbs, I think, and they are just a tad soft on the arms I built. But, it doesn't bother me.

What do you have done to the motor that it keeps up with a 450?!?!?!?! Id love to do that, I can wait to ride it! lol its bored over like to a 446 like a rediculous amount Im going to scratch that idea, hahaha its about 1400 to get it all in and running right.....hahaha and I know a couple people with a extra pair of yfz shocks just chilling on there bench I may be able to pick a pair up for cheap since I know them. I also posted in the build logs in pictures go check it out thread name is,"01 Warrior build babyy!!!".

Back