suggestions for 2000 warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobo

Reaction score
Hey guys, i got a 00 warrior im the second owner of this bike first was a 65 year old man. the quad is completly stock as of right out now...i was thinkin about selling it and getting a raptor but i dont want to be like alot of other guys.i do alot of trail riding and go to mud parks but i dont go through the deep stuff if its over half my wheels i dont go threw it, but i just enjoy riding and tearin stuff up when i do it ..what can i do to make it look more aggresive handle better and have enough power to pull the front end up and run with some of the newer faster bikes? Also is it possible to use say banshee or raptor suspension parts to replace mine...any help would be great guys...and i think im going to pull it down to bare frame and redo it soon as i get an idea of what i want to do to it...i have done car mechanics before is it hard to rebuild one of these motors if u have never done one before...im pretty mechanicly inclined...and if yall got sum old stuff sittin around or have suggestions where to get stuff let me know...and when i do the rebuild ill post pictures through the process.

i run banshee fronts and their a good upgrade but still outdated. put some mud lites on it get rid of the headlights and put a cover on (or if your good with fiberglass you can make your own race hood) you can pretty much do anything motor wise and suspension. it all depends on how much you want to spend ps maier makes custom yfz style plastic for the warrior

only 01 raptor rear shock work. These engines are easy to mod. have a lookm around the site. Lots of good stuff on here. Welcome to the site!

Back