stunt'in pictures?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picture1899.jpg

Picture1906.jpg

Picture1895.jpg

side note: not sure why but these pictures only loaded 83% and that makes the quality shitty. seems like all pictures I upload on pb only loads to 83%...

i got some sweet wheelie vids on my phone, i'll see if i can get em on the net

this is probably the shittiest pic ive ever posted so you guys are going to have to believe me when i say its not photoshopped. its me on my bros old warrior a while back before he traded it off.

dantheman.jpg

Nothing too special just some wheelies.
Coming out of a nice donut :D
MOV00127_0001.jpg

DSC00595.jpg

DSC00593.jpg

Wheelies aren't hard you just have to practice. I used to be horrible at wheelies but with some practice i got pretty good. Don't be afraid to hit the grab bar a couple of times before you find where the balance point is.

The problem is not having ballence the problem is i baby my warrior well not really i beat the **** out of it. But the engine is 18 years old and intill i get some money to rebuild my 1999 engine i try not to blow it or anything so im not stuck without a wheeler for a long time. So i really dont like poping the clutch and reving it high. But idk why because ill still go jump it too hell and race 400's and **** with it reving out in 6th so thats just as bad. Idk. hahaha

I don't pop the clutch when i pull wheelies, just ride slow in first or second gear hit the gas and pull on the bars. No popping of the clutch or high revving needed. Once you reach the balance point you dont have to keep revving it just ride it out.

Back