• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

stuff for sale

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotphil

Reaction score
hey guys i got some stuff i need to get rid of to pay back my mom for the exhaust stuff is listed below-

stock 05 raptor 350 exhaust- good conditiong
K&N filter w/ outerwares- good condition not used much, not even dirty-
Stock raptor 05 350 filter- little dirty but good condition-
Stock raptor 05 350 Douglas rear rims- 20/10/9's i think

i'm taking offers guys or maybe trades

I still want the rear wheels but I need to wait until I have enough for them, new rear tires, and new chain and sprockets it will be about a month.

well i have a 14t front tooth sproket thati don't use that i can sell also, i think it is renthal

idk if ican get pics anytime soon, maybe next week and i'll take an offer for the exhaust and we'll go from there

I would def need to see it, sorry. I have a guy local that is willing to sell his right off of his new 06 for 30.00 bucks. Killer deal. I already bought his never used exhaust off of a z400 for 20.00

I know that is really cheap, but if your interested snap me some pics.

Also do you know if it will fit onto a warrior stock header?

it should fit the warrior headers ridinfast, and laraptor, it is bent and where the grab bar connects to the fourwheeler on the oopposite side of the exhaust because i ran it without those bolts in.....

mine did the same thing thats why i pt a new one on...but the stocker is strong as hell as long as you have the bolts in there

Back