stroker pistons

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamexileracing

Reaction score
k well a long time ago in one of my threads about strokers somone said they had a wiseco in there stroker and there was a huge argument over it because someone said wiseco doesnt make stroker pistons, does anybody remember that?....well i just found some, just check out the site below, they are way cheaper then the ones that hot rods sell for their kits, which are $255

http://dtdyno.com/shop/ATV/cranks/

I might actualy be going with the hot rods stroker kit because its a lot cheaper, i can do it myself and i dont have to send out my engine anywhere which makes me happy. The only think i will had to send out is my head to get a P&P which i can do right down the street for my house.

yeah i remember that..I think it was jason that said they didnt...and why are stoker pistons so much more than regular pistons? What is so special about them?

yeah stroker pistons are always a lot more expensive then regular one. Hot Rods use the most expensive pistons that i've seen that's maybe because they use CP pistons that are already a lot more expensive.

Shaker is where I got my piston for the 445 from.It's a great company to shop from.If you need a custom piston I can realy recommend them.
The piston I have for the Hot Rods 396 kit is made by CP.Maybe the nave switch to Wiseco now.

Back