Street Legal

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry sometimes I skim things when I read them. That's cool!

ive done some looking and such on the forums because tx dmv website was no help but it seams if the machine has a custom or experimental frame it can be registered as a experimental on hwy machine as long as the dmv inspector approves and if its registered that means if you can get insurance and inspected its legal!!

im thinking the easiest way would be to get an old enduro (off/on road) like an xt350 or tt350 and cut the neck off it .. weld the neck with the vin to the warrior just above to upper steering stem mount and find a way to run the steering stem through the neck and run the enduro tittle calling it an modded bike

Last edited:
I was talking to my dad about this and he was saying "If you can make ATV's street legal here then why don't I see them driving around?"

I was talking to my dad about this and he was saying "If you can make ATV's street legal here then why don't I see them driving around?"
Because people are too lazy to build a street fighter...

Because people are too lazy to build a street fighter...

I kinda want to save up for another Warrior and have one for the street and then one for the trails. Then get a trailer to tow the trail bike behind the street bike :haha:

Yeah I would want CFM's lowering for front and back. Try to get it as low as I can.

Back