Stolen grizzly!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrjim0214

Reaction score
MY buddy had his 2008 blue grizzly 700 stolen off his trailer last nite (they moved a couple others to get it) it was in north jersey, keep your eyes open guys and girls, I know its a long shot but i've seen stranger things happen!!!!!:yell:

Hey give me some info on this bike. Add ons, mods, damage, vin #. My uncle lives in Manalipin, if I remember right. I'll send him the info.

Sorry to hear that man. I keep my stuff protected like fort knox. Hope you get it back or are able to do what warriorgirl did, which was kick their ass with some buddies and steal it back.

Hey give me some info on this bike. Add ons, mods, damage, vin #. My uncle lives in Manalipin, if I remember right. I'll send him the info.

Sorry to hear that man. I keep my stuff protected like fort knox. Hope you get it back or are able to do what warriorgirl did, which was kick their ass with some buddies and steal it back.

OK Gen1pat, ill get details, mostly stock, it has FULL skids, new gorilla winch i think, a fucked key switch, some stress marks on front fenders, dark blue, but ill get vin # and anything else, whoever it was was watching it, we been building cabinets in garage so he left it on trailer with 4 other quads and 3 bikes, they WANTED THE GRIZZLY!!!!
as far as ass kickin, i wouldnt want to be on the kickin end, he a big mean mother fucker and loves his toys, i pitty that mf'er if he ever found him:eek:

dont matter, it could be anywhere, maybe parted out, ill get vin#, it had a harbor freight hook in the reciever also

I checked craigslist in north jersey but couldnt find anything

ill check occaisionally when im on but you should check there too periodically just in case it shows up on there

im sure his wife is doing that, it was her quad :eek: and shes 1 mean B

feel free to post elsewhere, i gotta 6 cell mag-lite that needs to be used, batteries dead, but it still works..........if ya know what i mean:evilface:

im bumping this up again, i asked him for vin# and told him what i was doing. he seemed to like it, but yet no vin, keep ur eyes open, i dunno, maybe he happy with his $4000 from homeowners, he does have 3 little ones running around too (all with 50 or more "cc's" under there nut sack :haha:)

Damn, if theres one thing I cant stand, its a ****** thief. I pity any idiot that tries to steal something from me. I got a pitbull/boxer mix guard dog chained out in front of the building that harbors all my toys not to mention a no trespassing sign which gives me the right to handle business accordingly. To make matters even worse, if someone tried to steal something of mine, they would have to push it up my long ass driveway which is on a ridiculous incline. They'd tire themselves out before they made it to the top of the hill.lmao.

Back