• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Stock cam, set of rockers and valve covers

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MotoArts

Reaction score
It's the cam on the right in the pic. It has minor rust pitting on the lobes that can barely be felt with a fingernail. The pic makes them look a lot worse and like the lobes are worn flat-edged, but it's not. I'd guess with emery cloth and a cotton bench buffer they'd polish up OK. Pin is there, but the boss where the gear slips over is a little buggered up (minor dents). Bushing journal looks OK. No other abnormal wear that I see.
2011-03-22003.jpg

I have 2 rocker arms. One has the boss for the compression release ('87-88), the other is for the later model w/o CR. Pads show usual wear. Both valve covers were from my '93. Sorry, no pics.

$35 shipped for all via USPS domestic only.
email: motoarts att yahooo dawt kawm

Last edited:
which one is for a 93 warrior and how bad of shape is it in can you take a picture of the end were the gear goes i want to see if i could even use it and your selling the rocker arms with the cam for how much $35

Last edited:
Back