Stock a-arms??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtstalker

Reaction score
I'm wondering if there are any companys that make/sale stock a-arms with replaceable ball joints. I know most recommend getting extended arms, but where I ride, the extended ones would be more trouble then they are worth. I ride some pretty tight trails lol. I'd like to find some stock length arms, but with replaceable ball joints, instead of having to buy new/used arms when a ball joint needs replaced. Any ideas guys?

I've looked and researched for a while, and ain't coming up with ****. I could probably live with some aftermarkets that where only +1 or less, but all I ever see is +2 or more, and it would end up being a hassle here. Would probably bend the tie rods, rims. and or ball joints quite often.

No, just running stock arms. Ball joints are in good shape at the moment, just thinking a head on them really. I'm not wanting a wider stance..just a way of replacing ball joints in the future, instead of the whole control arm.

he wants to keep it the factory 43"

I wasn't saying flip them I was just wondering, lol

I think the only way to do that is go full custom. Btw the a-arms are cheaper than first gen ball joints. I'd just stick with the stockers

Yeah, I'm thinking custom is the only way. May hafta make something up and try it out.

Back