stering stems

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamahammerrider

Reaction score
y do the ******* steering stems bend when u ******* roll it. y not just the handlbars. if i bend my steering stem i guess i have to get a new one right. i was at a friends house and fliped it down a hill that my gayass stock tires spun on at the ******* top.i bent it dont know how i muscled it home because the handle bars where on the tank. my left light broke off the bracket also. but thankfully that was all the damage that was done. how much do u guys think it will b to fix it?

It looks like a new steering stem is about $85

I use cheap handlebars, so that if I roll it like you did my steering stem will be fine, and i'll just bend a $18 set of bars.

i have the stock handlebars i thought they would bend but they didnt. i think they tightened them on to tight because i thought they were saposed to be able to give way and not lacth on so thight they bend the steering stem. also where can i get one for 85 bucks. the ones iv seen are like 300 dollers.also i think my right front tire isnt right. it looks like its kinda straight up and down idk if they r saposed to b like that but i dont remember it doin that i thought they had a little bit of a slant to them?

Back