• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Stator

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

improper

Reaction score
I work in a shop that rewinds electric motors and wanted to try to rewind a stator. Does anyone have a bad stator for a 1992 or 2003 warrior? I will pay for shipping. Thanks.

I do. I'm waiting to bet my new one in and then I'll swap them out, I was just gunna junk the old one anyways. Its not completely dead but gives out a really weak ass spark.

Is the 95 the same as the 92? I'll pay for shipping when you get your new one. Let me know and i'll send the shipping info. Thanks.

look fellas, i have 95 warrior that has been rebuilt, bored to 410, stage 2 hotcams, je piston, jet kit, kn filter. im trying to figue out what kind of exhaust to put with this power. i already have a power bomb header ready for some company. i would perfer a dual exhaust. any sugguestions?

410? What combo bore size and piston compression ratio you running? No Dual Exhausts for a warrior, factory (unless you count just the name, DMC dual)

I'd say look for a whitebrothers e series or an HMF.

Dual exhaust isn't available for the 350, reason being it costs twice as much and will have negative efffects on performance on a setup like this. Very few quads benefit from duals, and the ones that do are the big bore machines with 4 or 5 valve heads and individual exhaust ports.

There are a lot of good exhausts out there, stay away from the ones that are suspiciously cheap, you get what you pay for.

HMF is a good flowing exhaust but stay away from it if you ride anywhere that the neighbors are going to be bothered by noise. That goes for a lot of aftermarket exhausts though, they're obnoxiously loud in the name of 1 or 2 extra hp's.

If I were to build another Warrior it would get a Yoshimura system on it. Not the cheapest but they build really nice exhaust systems that sound good, and with their TEC inserts you can keep the sound levels down when you need to, then when you hit the track run it wide open.

get the new hmf competition it has the best flow in the industry and three different sound outputs with different tips
also how in the hell did you get it to a 410

Back