Stator supplier recommendations?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JetFuelBurner

Reaction score
So it's time for me to ante up and get a new stator for my '87 Warrior. I've seen posts about both RMstator and RickyStator. Both have good and not so good reviews.

My questions are:

Have you used the two listed above? If yes, what was your experience? Cust support, product quality, accuracy of parts supplied ie plug and play or did you have to modify the stator setup to make it fit?

Is there another supplier/manufacturer of stators you used and would recommend?

I'm on a tight budget so cost is a factor but I hate having to do a job twice so I don't want to buy crap.

Lastly, is it possible to send out my bad stator to be re-built after installing the new one in my quad? Would that make sense cost wise vs new? Since these stators don't seem to have a reputation for lasting a long time, I wouldn't mind having a spare in my parts bin.

Thanks!

I have a Ricky Stator stator in my Mojave. The first one I got was junk. He replaced it with no problem. he even paid for the return shipping.

I bought one off ebay for my warrior and it works fine. Was like 80 bucks.

I just had the stator in my Mojave go bad this mornin after saying they were good. It aint even a year old. Called them up and thet said send it back and they will replace it.

I recommend RMstator, been running one in Jar-Jar since first put it together. No problems at all. Even team one of there pick-up coils on the old quad. They have helped me allot when I've bought stuff.

Back