starting issues

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i took everything off my bike and put in my buddies bike everything works the only thing is left is the stator that will be in the mail this week tks

yes it cranked when i did the screwdriver but the starter is new, the relay is new, cdi works, volg relagtor works, everything works the only thing i did i like the ohm on the stator didnt match the numbers so i ordered one so i have to see if it works when it comes in the mail tks

well put the new stator on still no crank from the start button but it will crank when u take a screw driver to the relay i dont get it all, i checked everything on the bike it all works, starter,starter relay, volg regater, cdi box, ingtion coil, got spark new battery

Did you switch the selenoid to see of it worked on other bike?? Do your neutral and reverse lights come on with the key? If no lights its a plug in connector loose. My bike did the same and was that plug loose! But if you haven't, I urge you to try changing out the selenoid to the other quad!

it is the bundlr of wires going from electric start, just trace down the connector and unplug it and blow it out, mine was muddy inside causing the start button to loose connection!! I firmly believe it isn't the switch, but switch it too and find out BEFORE THROWING MONEY AWAY and parts at your bike that won't fix it!!! IMO it is prolly your selenoid but since your buddy has a running bike. that is one of the easiest things to switch! So switch it over or just put your friends selenoid on yours!

Back