starter button

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seminole

Reaction score
`for some reason my starter button wont work i started it yesterday and i cut it off and when i went to start it again the button wont work what could be my problem

do you turn your bike off by the red on off toggle switch or do you just turn the key off? you can take the little plastic perch off ur bars and split it open and clean the contacts to the red toggle switch and stuff and sometime that will do it, most likely just something corroded or bad ground.

well i usually turn the key off but i used the red button this time and when i went to start back up nothing happend

Yes , clean out the housing and the contacts .

no problem, i actually had a problem with mine except...it was a pain, the button stopped holding position from left to right and the contacts were dirty and i was having some really odd running problems like it was breaking down at high rpms but was kinda intermittent and good grief it was a pain then i finally checked the red button out and thats when i saw....took me a while to notice because i dont use the button.

Back