sprockets

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think im gonna do the 446 like dave lol unless dave wants to sell his quad 3500 on the table lol
That quad is going to the grave with me, even if I upgrade to a Rappy 700. I think I might take a slight loss at $3500 lol ::) ;)

im running a 15/41 combo and i like it. i just changed from a 14/41. buy a few and try them out. see what you like best.

How many mph will you gain with going up one tooth?

I'd add a tooth to the front sprocket even if it's stock. A Warrior/Rappy 350 from a dead stop in second gear can flip over backwards if you give it a bunch of gas and let the clutch fly. That's way more torque than you really need. Have you ever noticed that first gear is pretty much useless??? One tooth up in the front and you'll be surprised how much more you can use first gear. Even the steepest hillclimbs around I'd pull in second gear on mine until I changed the front sprocket, it's how Yamaha should have done it from the beginning...

I'd add a tooth to the front sprocket even if it's stock. A Warrior/Rappy 350 from a dead stop in second gear can flip over backwards if you give it a bunch of gas and let the clutch fly. That's way more torque than you really need. Have you ever noticed that first gear is pretty much useless??? One tooth up in the front and you'll be surprised how much more you can use first gear. Even the steepest hillclimbs around I'd pull in second gear on mine until I changed the front sprocket, it's how Yamaha should have done it from the beginning...

is the primary drive front sprocket any good??

yes primary drive steels are awesome they have still no where marks on them and ive had mine for 10 months

Back