Sport bikes

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get a Blaster and put in a 240 kit. Cheap power and lots of fun. I'd get another, but my wife doesn't like them.

If you do the blaster root you need a +4-6 swingarm to make it trail ride able even at 220 blasters with +2 swingarms are really jumpy

If you do the blaster root you need a +4-6 swingarm to make it trail ride able even at 220 blasters with +2 swingarms are really jumpy
They are short, and stumpy little buggers. lol
Some a-arms, and a longer swinger are a must if you plan to ride it any distance..
But they are definitely cheap, and easy to work on.

sounds like ill be getting a banshee.. :)
id get a 4stroke but thats what everyone of my friends have,
and i loved my cr80 for being a 2stroke, and imo it just sounds better

sounds like ill be getting a banshee.. :)
id get a 4stroke but thats what everyone of my friends have,
and i loved my cr80 for being a 2stroke, and imo it just sounds better

your not going to like rebuild it when it come time ... 2 of everything = $$$$$$$

I would go shee or R. I still like my hondas, so I lean more towards the R. I believe that aftermarket parts are cheaper for them, too. Badass bikes, new many from the sand pits in Jersey. Seen them beat modded shees on more then one occasion. Either way, you can't go wrong. I wouldn't be opposed to getting a quadracer either. Atleast, a late model quadracer.

Zillas are awesome! Simply because they are so damn powerfull, and unique. But, parts are getting hard to find, and most sell for a pretty penny. Several companies still make performance kits for them, but, exced the cost of a 250r big bore kit. I think anyway. lol

a 2stroke you mean.......... lol its because the bashee has two cylinders therefore when it comes down to it you have to buy 2 of evering lol just to to a rebuild

alright, ya ill look in to the LT's,
ive just heard and read that they were junk somewhere before.. but your saying to look for a later one.. were the early ones not as good?

I had an 89 lt250 for a bit and didn't like it. Fast as all hell but I didn't like the way it rode on the trails.

Back