Spiderman 3

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But he has the Boy Wonder Robin bringing up the rear.... Or so to speak ;D

p.s. Whoever thought George Clooney would make a good batman should be bitch slapped.

George Clooney Had the Look of Bruce Wayne. ( But thats it. ) His acting Sucks , and he always looks as if hes looking down.

On a side note.......... Spiderman would whip Batmans ass.
Spiderman = Super strength, Webs , Major agility, SPIDER SENSE.

Batman = Normal strength, utility belt , a host of other gadgets , but a costume that wont let him bend his neck. However he does have superb fighting skills.
But this being said every time he goes to throw a kick , punch or whatever. Spiderman would know ahead of time because of his spider sense.

( Damn I feel like the biggest geek for writing all of that. )( But then again I have read a ton of comics in my time.)

Paul

[quote:dzt7hxlg]spiderman is gay. batman can kick his ass any day
No way, all bat man has is a belt, wtf is that ???[/quote:dzt7hxlg]

But he has "bat gas" on his utility belt. Remember how quick that **** knocked out the penguin so batman could take him to the cave? DAMN RIGHT BITCH!!! The Penguin got KNOCKED THE **** OUT!!!

Also Batman always carries a certain amount of class in everything he does. Spiderman is a wimp, always geekin out and hiding, and getting thrown into walls. Everytime spidey tries to say something clever, you can just imagine him do one of those geeky snorting nerd laughs, and push the glasses back up on his face.

da-da-da-da da-da-da-da BATMAN!!!!

if you watched spiderman 1 or 2 then you should remember that when he got his powers he got his vision back and then some. and when he was in school that one kid went to hit him when he wasn't looking and spiderman backflipped over him and kept dogding his punches. then hit him once and broke a locker!!!!(this is from the first one) yea batmans gas could knock him out but spiderman would grab it with his web and throw it somewhere or back at batman.

Lol BUT batman has a sweet ass car that in the first movie splits into 3 pieces to go down thin alleyways....

damn right, can't go wrong with a car that drags a 5 foot flame with it wherever it goes.

There is one big draw back to spiderman. If he doubt's himself, and doesn't have good self esteem about being spiderman, he loses his skills. How much of a "Super Hero" can you be if LOW SELF ESTEEM is your weakness, i mean come on. It's not like it's an odd mineral from some other planet like krytonite, or anything. Hell, if someone were to just talk trash, and hit a sore spot on him, Poof, he's back to being a regular guy...

HAH Low Self Esteem ::)...
~Bill

Back