some pics of my yfz450

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

canzer

Reaction score
this is what im riding now after i sold my raptor 350.
what do u guys think.

P1151276.jpg

P1151278.jpg

P1151274.jpg

PC231232.jpg

I'll tell you how I feel...I hate you! lol just messin.

Looks bitchin. Where the hell did you get those graphics? Those things are awesome.

Looks like a pretty sick suspension set up. Doesn't look like it has any engine mods, you gotta get on that.

Looks like a pretty sick suspension set up. Doesn't look like it has any engine mods, you gotta get on that.
i had a full yoshimura titanium system but i blew a hole in the silencer.and now i got a hmf ironman system on it.

u can go 2 the video section and listen 2 the ironman exaust on the small movie i just put out there.

ding ding ding!!!!! thank you cap'n obvious stock shocks, a arms and rims

hahaha im just messin with ya man, someones gotta pick on the noobs just a little lol

Right next to that sterring stablizer is a round black donut shape object.... is that a horn?

Holy **** i'm jealous. That's an amazing machine right there. Very nice work!

[quote:dk0g4tgc]Right next to that sterring stablizer is a round black donut shape object.... is that a horn?

yep its street legal.[/quote:dk0g4tgc]

where are you from? and i was curious what kind of gas mileage do you get on a fourwheeler? because i just measure mine by hours

[quote:kndm7nb7]

yep its street legal.

where are you from? and i was curious what kind of gas mileage do you get on a fourwheeler? because i just measure mine by hours[/quote:kndm7nb7]

im from sweden and i dont have a clue about the mileage.
but its pocket money compared 2 what i put into the machine here in sweden.but i can sheck if u want 2 know ?

yeh sure that would be good.. it won't be useful but it is something nice to know

Back