Some old pics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeoldetymewarrior8

Reaction score
These are before I blew it up :(
jumpatwards.jpg

1151386994_l.jpg

nastyroost1-1.jpg

nastyroost3-1.jpg

nicepic1.jpg

neons1.jpg

sunset2.jpg

just incase anyone forgot what it looked like :)

in september, i hit a hill at that place like 5th gear pinned and it bottomed out and sucked in a lot of sand. i need rings and top end gaskets. then i think im gonna sell it. i need a car.

No way, you can't sell that thing man! I think it's by far the nicest looking quad on the site right now. If you sold that thing, i can guaranfuckintee that you will regret it afterwards. If you need a car that bad, save up $800 or something and get a beater. I'd definitely rather drive a pos car and have a sweet quad, than have no quad at all. From seeing what you did to that warrior, i bet you wouldn't have any trouble making an older car look kick ass for a few hundred bucks too. A little paint, some graphics, and there ya go, a car that can turn heads for right around $1000.

i second the opinion of keeping the warrior and getting a beater for the time being. your warrior is to freaking sweet to let go of.

after i get it running again i was thinking like $3500. I'm trying to buy a supra. so i will have a kick ass car, and im just not really into riding anymore, i'll see how i feel after i ride it again.

whell if you deside to go down that road i would be interested in some parts if you are willing and if i can get a job

Im not encouraging you to sell it, but like justin said if you do go down that road i'll be interested in some parts too.

Back