some of my animals

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chadsburm

Reaction score
feel free to post yours up
image_zps69ff1e9f.jpg
goddangsnake1_zps8ed98dde.jpg
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii56/chads300/1006011933_zpscf847596.jpg

thnx alex...and ms. some ppl think that but in all honestlya snake can be just as decent as a dog or cat...they just dont piss or **** everywhere,bark,meow,catterwall,eat the house while your gone lol

^ :iagree: dude snakes are awesome when you dont have a large house too!

jafar_zps96303743.jpg
about the best i can do for tonight ...tends to be a prick sometimes... thnx 88

We've got close to 40 animals. Only a few are mine. Don't have any on my computer. But, this is the only one I liked while looking on a friends website. I'm on the right. That is my mare Taz. Best horse I will ever own. She's something special.

47b8ce32b3127cce98548c68795800000047100AbNnLJw1aMmVA

nice gen... i would love to try horseback riding .....just noone will teach me.....lifted you get used to him lol and very nice dogs

Looks like a cool ******* dog, man. I should take a pic of my basset. Cool little dog, chill as all get out. lol

I friggen love my dog! Hes lazy as hell and never barks. Super chill. Got him from s shelter and hes the best dog ive ever had

Hes some sort of mix. Mostly pug. Not sure exactly. He came into the shelter as a skinny almost dead stray. I think someone just let him go cause he has some medical issue's, mostly just allergys. He looked horrible when I got him. Post a pic of your basset, those a cool dogs!

Back