Some of me playing

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gawarrior

Reaction score
Yes, I know I didn't have a helmet on, and I apologize. Me and the boy were on the way to a neighbors house (at a nice slow speed, I don't ride fast with kids at all), and ran into my buddy with his camera, so I had to get a few pics.

I can read your sons mind...

"Oh **** daddy I better hold on tight, oh wait I am slipping SLOW DOWN!!!!"

HAHA...very nice..

Fellows thanks for your concern, but I and my son have helmets, and wear them 99% of the time. As I said in the original post, we were only riding about 100 yds to a neighbors house when I ran into a buddy of mine who had his camera, and said he wanted to get some shots of me.

yeah.. sloww ths first pic it realllly doesnt look like your doing a donut or anything man.. lol

Ok, Ok, lesson learned... Don't post pics on here without a helmet....lol

Ok, Ok, lesson learned... Don't post pics on here without a helmet....lol

Pretty much right there. I don't think anyone reads the posts they just look at the pictures. OH WAIT except for me, I made a caption for your son..

Whats really cool, and what he's actually doing in the pic, is trying to lean forward and shift his weight like I do. He's got a Power Wheels quad that he tries to imitate me on. I've watched him flip it over backwards, and try to do donuts....Funny as hell!

Back