Some new pics of my whip

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeoldetymewarrior8

Reaction score
Some new pics, nothin has really changed on it.
nicepic1.jpg

night1.jpg

old2.jpg

playing with the features on my camera

sunset2.jpg

sunset1.jpg

some nice sunset pics

neons1.jpg

neons4.jpg

I finally got the camera to work with the lights

Amazing i love it... its so nice you did a great job major props to you do do all this to a warrior. like you little quote think under your avatar "Professionalism...only few obtain it." i think you obtain it you made it almost perfect. one thing i surgest is polishing your clutch cover taht would look sick on your quad.

~Eddie

b b b be be beautiful ;D. awesome i love the way it sits makes it look so mean. how much did that powder coating cost? i've been looking into it for a winter project.

yeah... but i dont like them everything looks new and they look kinda old.. just the rears the fronts are fine

dude i love your myspace background.. supra FTW!!!lol i had that same pic as the wallpaper on my comp for soo long lol

Yeah someone tell those peeps to put me in the elite section, its got like, je piston, hotcams, porting, edelbrock, and the full system custom cut yoshi. not to forget my pro flow uni...and my pro tapers give it like 5 hp or someshit

Yeah someone tell those peeps to put me in the elite section, its got like, je piston, hotcams, porting, edelbrock, and the full system custom cut yoshi. not to forget my pro flow uni...and my pro tapers give it like 5 hp or someshit
Man are you crazy?
The pro taper adds like 40, I dont even have mines installed and I STILL feel the hp gain!!!

only 95??? my stock 350 goes 120 because of the yfm350central sticker on it

Back