Some new pics and modd list .

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorguy5

Reaction score
well i havent posted pictures in a long time and noone has beenn posting much so i though idd give you guys something to look at her a mood list and pics sorry didnt get to clean it well befor pics its a lil dirty ;)

Chassis | Suspension | Controls

Frame:Stock 1997 custom blood red gussets frame
A Arms:stock blood red
Swingarm:blood red with Piviot works berrings
Steering Stem:stock
Stbilizer:N/A
Axle:Sock for now
Carrier:2002 replacement with all balls race berrings
Locknut:Stock
Hubs F|R:Blood red stock
Bars: Pro Taper Countour Gold bars ( best bars i have ever owned)
Throttle/Clutch Lever:Stock throttle longhorn anodized red adjustable perch
Grips: Renthal FUll compound Dimionds
Nerfs:Mso
Bumper:Mso ( Blingstar on its way sooon )
Grab Bar: Dg Alloy series
Front Shocks:Works Dual Rates With Rezzies
Rear Shock: Stock
Brake Lines:STock
Rotors F|R:stock ? ebc race pads all around
Rims F|R:Stock
Tires F|R: Ipt HOleshot front /Ipt holeshot Xct rears

Body

Plastic:Maier Red fender with blk nose and gass tank
Graphics|Seat Cover:stock
Number Backgrounds:Attack, custom name and number
Handguards: Powermadds
Bar Pad:protaper Flat bar pad
Fuel Tank:Stock

Engine|Drive System

Cylinder|Head:stock
Bore & Stroke:stcok
Displacement:349
Carburetor:stock
Air Filter|Box:pro design intake with K&N filter
Pipe|Silencer:fmf Mega Maxx
Clutch|Plates:stock
Gearing F|R:14 /40
CDI|Killswitch:stock/ none
Cooling: Big bear setup not pictured
Other: lots of other lil stuff

ec5de5de.jpg

ec5de466.jpg

ec5de300.jpg

ec5d97b1.jpg

ec5d95c0.jpg

ec5d93f3.jpg

ec5d911d.jpg
i hate this picture because its takin on a hill and the angle make it slook like the fornt tires anre reallllly small and teh rear are monster but its not like that .just the pic

ec5d8fb3.jpg

ec5d8e7e.jpg

ec5d8db0.jpg

ec5d8b22.jpg

ec5d8a36.jpg

Let me know what you think .

I am doing my motor this winter and cant wait and gettign alot more stuff..
~Eddie

Those are XCTs, they are big tires. But anyway the bike looks good. I'm gonna have to see it in person some day. ;D

Lol i see you like to take pictures of you quad will its ontop of somthing... Rofl

looking good though and yea start digging into the motor :p

yea yea ^ lol nah usual i take plane pics of it in the yard i decide to spice it up a little, and as for teh tires being huge there big tires but not as big as teh pics make them look. lol. As for teh motor dont worry thats this winter i have the Alba cam and spring kik coming over 1 withe 450 cam valves al the goods and along with a full race port and a Edelbrock to top it off.o yea and a powerbomb cant wait gonna good. also fo rxmas i have a blk blingstar coming so that wil be good. i have been throughing the idea around of cutting the fenders but not sure i no it will look alot better but..
~any way kepp em coming

~Eddie

yea yea ^ lol nah usual i take plane pics of it in the yard i decide to spice it up a little, and as for teh tires being huge there big tires but not as big as teh pics make them look. lol. As for teh motor dont worry thats this winter i have the Alba cam and spring kik coming over 1 withe 450 cam valves al the goods and along with a full race port and a Edelbrock to top it off.o yea and a powerbomb cant wait gonna good. also fo rxmas i have a blk blingstar coming so that wil be good. i have been throughing the idea around of cutting the fenders but not sure i no it will look alot better but..
~any way kepp em coming

~Eddie

Sounds awesome..The blingstar bumpers have really grown on me. I got a killer deal on the alba bumper but I think my next quad will sport a blingstar bowtie.

Back