sold the Warriors

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wie1086

Reaction score
I have drifted off into an old fart and the body can't take the abuse of the Warriors anymore. So today I traded in the Warriors for a new 700 Grizzly - IRS, EFI and power steering. Got a deal on the camo, which is good after spending 3-4 weeks trying to get the plastic looking good again

MVC-561F.jpg

fairwell my old friends

MVC-560F.jpg

just cause you got rid of the warrios, doesn't mean you have to leave us.

Nice aquisition...boo on the sale. ;) S'all good though. Just make sure to check in on the site every once in a while.

if i were in that situation i would have thought i was being ripped off (not just the money portion of the deal) but it looks good, have fun being an old fart lmao jpjp

those warriors are nice looking i wish mine looked that good mines the teal and i hate it

thats a nice quad, my grandpa has a 700 rincon and it will outrun my uncles stock warrior in a drag race. so just because its a ute doesnt mean its not quick.

oh sorry I didn't realize this was an old thread, also Jason P, your bike is built, stock vs stock a grizz would win, hands down

Back