sold my warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep the 400 stock if you get it, the 416 and 440 kits are alot of trouble, There air cooled like the warrior and run hott with those kits lol

What! A Honda! WHY? Thats just not right man... Warriors are the bomb dude! thay are frickin tanks once you get all the bugs out. but thats just old bikes, thay all have bugs you gotta work out at first

hondas are light and moderately reliable if you get an unmolested one.. but one good roll down a hill your shot for the day.. a warrior will take a roll and keep on like you hit a minor bump.. if you kept dumpin money into it i understand the sale..

i hope you find what you want and stick around we will make fun of you but we still like ya around.. just dont drive into us after you been drinking!!! :D

what year is it? and like jarheadoo7 said there reliable if you get one htat has been beat on, since a 400ex is a relatively recent quad, it shouldnt need to be rebuilt, unless its been beat on. id say stay away from it.

Back