Sobriety, boredom, and a photobucket account

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frit91

Reaction score
A few pictures of how I spent the last 9 or so months of my life. My 87 when I first got it and about a month or so before I sold it. The second pic is the xplorer I have been playing with. Believe it or not when I got it it was pink and white from sun fade. A little time with a palm sander, etching primer, paint, clear coat and a buffer made a big difference. And the last pic is what I am trying to trade the pooplaris for.

I know, the wheels look like **** on the xplorer but I hadn't gotten that far yet or got tires for it yet.

You really got them xplorer plastics shiny. And that warrior looks good too. A lot of fun having a warrior. Your first one was bad ass

Thanks. The first warrior was just about to the point I wanted and I sold it for a nice profit, bad decision. The xplorer took a lot of sanding, many coats of paint and clear and buffing to get it to shine like that, but what else did I have to do. It was the first time I ever wet sanded clear coat on plastic and buffed it out. It turned out fairly decent. I miss my old warrior so I decided to try to trade for another one. Hopefully by tomorrow afternoon I will have another one.

It appears that the warrior pooplaris trade is on. However the guy with the warrior is a self employed contractor who ended up working today and couldn't make it to my house. Seeing that it is suppose to storm just everyday this week he is not sure when he wants to come up since he won't test ride while it is lightening. I say where is his sense of adventure. Anyway I am impatiently waiting to check out this warrior and see if its worth it. Since my latest adventure redoing plastic turned out well, I am kicking around the idea of going with a black and purple paint scheme on the new scooter. What do you guys think?

A small update, the guy with the warpig is coming up at the end of the week, so a few more days of impatiently waiting. As far as the black and purple goes, anybody know if you can buy a dark purple seat cover? Excited and a little apprehensive to go with purple, but I figure if I go with a deep dark purple it will look good.

any upholstery shop can make you a seat cover in any color or material you want just bring them the old cover

Back