So how was everyones Easter?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had a cook out and played ps3 move sports games all afternoon can't ride the wheeler I sold my Blazer last week so no way to trailer the wheelers to the park:argh: trying to find a 4x4 auto truck or another blazer for around $1000 that's decent

Hated that I couldn't spend but a couple hours with the family, before I went to work.(12 hrs at triple time). But, $78 an hour is hard to pass up!!!!

Besides hitting a tree, flipping myself and my boys girl off the quad AND snapping my handlebars, i'd say it was an awesome easter of riding!

another day for me. can't ride when i'm getting over being sick and nursing a possibly fractured wrist.

I used my warrior to clean up trees and such in the horses paddocs. And buzzed it around the property before going to my grandmothers for cook out. Just got back from a 45 min ride about and hour ago, actually.

I mowed until i got sunburned and then rode quads for an hour or so....jumped the blaster until i got pissed off bottoming it out. warrior has dead battery....

Got up went to church, came home chilled with abuddy, went and saw my 84yr. Old gpa, then I chilled with my girlfriend the rest of the day. Pretty normal here

Back