SNOW!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xj4m3

Reaction score
it snowed about 2 ft here last night and sleeted all day yesterday so i made some new lanes this morning and played around in the snow. Had to recover a 2wd fullsize ford this morning, i had to go through the yard to get to him and lemme tell ya i got some funny looks from all of the honda drivers who couldnt even get out of their parking spots! +1 to jeep, -1 to cars PS. notice the guy in the top right with the little red car? he cleaned his car all off this morning thinking he was going somewhere, put it in R and couldnt even move lol

snow.jpg

scraped off and ready to roll, check out my new cowl hood and combover top!
jeep1.jpg

after i got back
jeep2.jpg

you are so lucky. it poured rain last night here and right now it is REALLY windy. there is just very few small snow flakes but even if it snowed hard here it would all melt. I can't wait till we get snow here then I can get my snowmobile out! that is if it runs..

Today it was freakishly warm, almost 70 degrees this morning, and we started getting thunderstorms about an hour ago. I can't wait till we get some snow so I can really test my new tires. Both my truck and van are 2 wheel drive, and I like it that way. Gives me a good reason to stay home and ride if I can't even make it out of the driveway.

Here in Edison NJ it's 71° F and raining like a monsoon and some thunder storms too, right now. Normal temps for the evening right now should be around 40°F. Snow seems far off, but nowing this freak weather, we could get 10 inches like next week.

Tuesday it was 74 degrees. By the end of thursday we had 13 inches of snow!!

Nice looking Cherokee. Love those things. Mine has been relegated to my hunting vehicle. It now has 238,000 miles on it. Piled the kids in it and took it out in the pasture yesterday busting some big drifts. Blast till I buried it. Long cold walk to get the tractor.

Back