snapped a tie rod end

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgray44

Reaction score
so i snapped it yesterday going like 3 mph turning left and bumped into a stump. had to ride it back with all my weight on the opposite side of the snapped end. well today i put a new tie rod on and it looks like my wheel is toed in on the top towards the wheeler, or the bottom is out away from the wheeler i really dont know. i didnt get much time to look at it but is there anyway to adjust the toe in and out? or do i need new ball joints now?

come to think of it, when i popped the old tie rod end out i hit that bracket that its bolted to maybe i bent that downward a little bit...would that cause a toe in/out?

and for my second question. looking at the quad from the front the back left tire sticks out farther than the front left and on the other side the tire sits pretty much straight with the front what could cause this? the frame is straight we measure points to points maybe its just the toe on that front tire making is seem like the back is off a little.

any suggestions???

okkk so the camber on my tire is off is what i was meaning, not the toe

like a big ass rubber mallet? you mean hit the actual tire the way it needs to go?

Back