• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Small engine EFI..

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://quadforce.com/index.php?/top...uestion/page__pid__149788__st__0&#entry149788

well thats my deciding factor, those who end up doing it, good luck to ya, ill stick to the carb.
Well thats quite disheartening.
I would still like to try it on a 2 stroke, more for the power change than efficiency. No lean/fat spots at altitude, and more midrange power..
I'm gonna do it!! I don't care about service intervals, or lack of maintenance. I tear my quad down after every ride anyway.

I ride in the mountains, so either a dial-a-jet or EFI is in order.

(PS) the Hybrid is alive!!
Maybe some vids tomorrow.. I love to leave you guys hang'n... lmfao

Last edited:
pain in the ass to keep from leaking, and i didnt notice a gian it the dial a jet when i had it on mine. proper jetting will trump anything short of propper set up efi and will still perform equal to and better in some setups then efi.

pain in the ass to keep from leaking, and i didnt notice a gian it the dial a jet when i had it on mine. proper jetting will trump anything short of propper set up efi and will still perform equal to and better in some setups then efi.

I need a new carb bad.. I still think a 40mm PWM would solve most of my problems.

Not only that, but I read that it can increase power threw out the RPM range. It's the same concept as a "dial-a-jet".
The FI helps clean up lean/fat spots, and also helps with severe altitude changes. (No more swapping jets) :tup:

I read this article about EFI on 2 strokes as well, and it blew my mind!!
A fuel injected 2 stroke is more efficient, produces less emissions, and twice the power of a 4 stroke of the same displacement.. Go figure. lol

a dude on youtube has a banshee thats EFI with crotch rocket throttle bodies and a microsquirt controller. and LS1 coils for the ignition... ******* badass!

I love being able to tune vehicles. I would love to go EFI, but this toy takes all my money for go fast stuff
317994_10151187099068835_644308640_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back