skid plates

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty much any of the aluminum skid plates will work. Watch E-Bay and you can usually find a good deal on both new and used ones. If you are handy you can make your own. I made all the ones on my Raptor 350. Aluminum a-arm and full frame skids and a stainless steel swing arm skid. The stainless one is a little heavy, but stays looking nice and takes a hell of a beating.

If you are handy you can make your own. I made all the ones on my Raptor 350. Aluminum a-arm and full frame skids and a stainless steel swing arm skid. The stainless one is a little heavy, but stays looking nice and takes a hell of a beating.
I was gonna mention making your own.. lol
And yah stainless is heavy, so is steel. But their both way stronger than aluminum.. If you go with an aluminum one make sure it's at least .190

what is the gytr one made of? i kinda want that one my self...i always wondered if it was heavy. the less weight the better for me so if its heavy as hell then screw it ill avoid as much rocks as i can XD

Back