• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Skid plate

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gy67

Reaction score
Looking for a set of skid plates for my 2000 Warrior. I already have a rear skid plate so I don't need that one but would like frame & A arm skid plates used if possible. Trying to build on budget & am not starting with much to begin with. Thanks guys.

Email: [email protected]

Have you tried ebay yet? I got my frame skid for 12.00 brand new. If ya want Ill search around and see what I can find on there.

I haven't found any on ebay much under 90 bucks plus shipping. Was hoping for less then that but they may have to be the ones I go with. I was just hoping someone had some laying their garage off one they parted out that I could get a deal on and keep them from tripping over them.

Usually the only spares anyone has sold on here has been the rear. Im assuming your not in a huge hurry for them. If not Ill keep my eyes pealed.

Sweet man thanks for the help. True I'm not in a huge hurry for them but sooner the better you know. Once it gets warmer out I'm gonna want them more. Thanks again.

I may have a belly skid coming up for sale here in the next couple weeks. Ill let ya know for sure.
youll have first dibs as I know your looking for one.

On edit I may have the roller warrior here tomorrow.

Last edited:
Plates have been bought and installed. Thanks again

Back