SixPack or Factory Racks.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonS

Reaction score
Okay fellas, warm weather is coming soon!!! I have been thinking of getting a SixPack Rack or some factory utility racks for my Warrior. I am going to be riding my Smokers mainly, but my gf will be piloting the Warrior.

My problem is that my Smokers will definitely not go as far as the Warrior because of gas mileage. I need a way to haul a couple jugs of pre-mix and regular gas.

I know the SixPack would look way cooler on it than factory racks, but we're talking space here. Are stock racks heavy? Do they hold up very well? How good is the mounting? Also, in the case of just getting a SixPack, would it fit say a 2.5gal can?

If you boys have pics of these Warriors with the factory racks or the SixPack rack, post 'em up to give me a good idea or their versatility.

:atv:

Last edited:
warrioroilcooler.jpg

rodswarrior.jpg

warriormx5.jpg

Hey baby, nice rack:

Dirt002edit.jpg

It just mounts to the stock grab rail. I put some thin rubber (inner tube cut into strips would work) between the rack and rail to make it fit better. Probably would wad up like a wet noodle if you rolled it.

Beastly, i'm thinking i may not be able to run the front rack because of my bumper and cooler. also, i'm thinking the sixpack rack sticks a lil too far out for my taste.

Moto, that actually looks decent man. What is the capacity on that rear rack? Looks like it would do the job of carrying extra jugs and maybe a cooler of drinks too. Where did you get that? it doesn't like the rear that Beastly posted.

Got it from a relative's old Warrior. No clue of the manufacturer. I assumed it was OE, dunno. It was black, I painted it Rustoleum Hammered silver.

There was already a rear rack on my warrior when I got it. Someone adapted it from another quad but did a very good job. Anyhow, I'm going to get the fuel pack jr. to carry with me. Holds and extra 1.5gal. The regular fuel pack carries 3gal I beleive. Putting a full size rack on it with the reg size fuel pack may be the way to go. They're supposed to be spill and puncture resistance. Just a thought.

I got my six pack rack for $56 on Ebay and it will hold a 2 to 3 gal gas can and it's really light it's like 3/8 inch thick aluminum
2012-04-03170759.jpg

Back