Sister inlaw and Nepfue are MISSING !

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sidewayz

Reaction score
My family needs any help we can get . I know there are members all over the country, and I need to help if I can . My sister -inlaw and her son , have been missing since SAT. They were in route from Lasvegas to Death Valley National Park . Her last phone contact said she had a blown tire . Nobody has seen or heard from her since . One of her credit cards was used on Mon. , thats all we know . I'm begging that anybody thats in that area keep an eye open for us . There names are ALICIA and CARLOS SANCHEZ . She is a white woman, medium build,bright red hair, 27 yrs. old , RN tattoo on top of the left foot, small piercing in nose . He is VERY SPANISH looking, he is about 7 yrs. old , very thick build , dark skin, black hair, brown eyes, he always sounds stuffy when he talks. They both speak spanish and english too. They are traveling in an 06 - 08 Jeep Grand Cheroke sorta olive,tan in color. The jeep has KENTUCKY PLATES , and has CINCINATI stuff on it . They have a CHIWOWO dog w/ them . If anybody sees them or the vehicle,please contact police and me. My name is Glenn L. ph# 330-647-8065 THANK YOU ! Oh, she mentioned going Offroading , they could be stuck in a trail somewhere .

Thank you if you were looking , search is over .

I'm sorry to inform everybody ,but an animal den collapsed , leaving them stranded in a very remote area ov Death Valley . We had no idea they were stranded due to no reception there . My family notified authorities when she didn't report to work . Search began Thurs. morn. They found them in 6 hrs. My sister in law made it but my 6yr old nephew Carlos Sanchez did not . RIP little buddy ,we all love you ! Please keep our family in your prairs . :'(

Back