silly cops

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find it hilarious when an inexperienced rider continues to hold onto the gas (and maybe even accelerate) when they crash. It's just so funny, I was watching a news reporter drive into another quad and she hit it and continued to hold onto the throttle, she nearly drove over the other quad.

I find it hilarious when an inexperienced rider continues to hold onto the gas (and maybe even accelerate) when they crash. It's just so funny, I was watching a news reporter drive into another quad and she hit it and continued to hold onto the throttle, she nearly drove over the other quad.

Yea I remember that one. Some news reporter rode what I think was a Grizzly for a few seconds and crashed it.

I don't see how that happens. I doubt it's the inexperience, it's probably just the person getting surprised and not being able to think logically.

hhahah yeah gibe it more gas, even when ur laying on the floor next to the copier, ween ween ween, hahhaahhah

Back