Sidewayz's mystery machine

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Dean , Idont have to sell now. Im back to work and getting paid . I should be kicking 450 ass again real soon . I should keep it just for the different factor . Ive never seen one set up like mine before .

Tru dat man. Perhaps its time for am Elite voting? Since your keeping it and all and you pretty much have a one off and lots of aftermarket. Now if you could just figure out how to fill out the QOTM form.

deadlastracing said:
Tru dat man. Perhaps its time for am Elite voting? Since your keeping it and all and you pretty much have a one off and lots of aftermarket. Now if you could just figure out how to fill out the QOTM form.
Id be proud as hell to be concidered for Elite . Theres just a few add ons lol. haha

that is 1 sick machine ya got the sidewayz...and that sway bar looks wicked!!!!

87yfm350 said:
that is 1 sick machine ya got the sidewayz...and that sway bar looks wicked!!!!
Thanks , those sway bars are awesome - Durablue .

Thanks for the good words . I appreciate them , Its nice to see people comment on how cool it is . I get the same reactions at the track , especialy after I do good in a race . Some people are just in awww . Thats before I put on the nerfs, sway bar , and steering stabilizer .

Dang man no lie if you had aftermarket a arms and the 446 or 500 big bore kit your warrior would be the baddest ever with no competition!

if i had the money i wuold buy that thing for ike say $6000 but i dont but its worth def $6000 to me

BeastlyWarrior228 said:
if only he had my suspension ::)
MY suspension works fine , STIFF up front SOFT in the rear . Im a budget kinda guy , STOCKERS are good enough for me . ;D Ill save my $$$ for the next rebuild -goin big !

cycygrace said:
if i had the money i wuold buy that thing for ike say $6000 but i dont but its worth def $6000 to me
Thanks , but I was only asking $2500 . Thats all I have in it . It will put a $6000 quad a lap down, Ive done it before .

Tyler said:
Haha Sweet!! You ever thought about getting it bored out?
I did price it a little , Honestly Im afraid to go nuts with the motor . Im worried about the heat now , it would only run hotter if I punch it out . Also I dont have that kind of extra $$$ sitting around . It runs OK now, if it dies on me or needs freshened up I will go with the biggest bore I can get without resleving it . I think it would be cool to transplant a bigger liquid cooled motor - 450 or something like that .

the relocated lower shock mounts make it look like the ball joints are gonna snap!
That can't be safe at all!

Back