SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kawfox9

Reaction score
i finally got on my quad after waiting 4 months for so many different reasons...got my gaskets fixed.....needle valve assembly fixed.....and that is that she is back running stong......man i am so pumped/happy/satisfied it dont get much better then this!!!!!

haha well one...it was dirty in the forst place never have got around to cleaning up the plastics.....2 i wish there were some races around here...i havent been able to find any in nh...got any inof for nh that would be great!!!!

haha maybe...but yah i dont know off anybody around who races....it seems liek it is all hairscrambles and **** for dirtbikes

hahah races, me and friends get too competative against each other, we build an xc track and had this one kid crash twice because he was trying to catch up to me(leading as usual ;D)

yah....i would like to race you....it would be cool

around here it is really for bikes....so as i know cause some trails are bike wdth.....i heard a story that this pro xc rider had his gf on the back of his bike and there are two trees skinnier then the bars he pops up the bike ina wheelie while turning the bars with his gf on the back and make it through....talk about balls

hahah i aint gona trailer all the way down there hahaha yah right

Back