Show that Helmet!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Fox V3, its a decent helmet for the price. Only have a couple crappy pictures of it, oh well...
iuyt.jpg

Don't mind my ghey shirt coming up.....
turtles.jpg

How'd you beat the 450? Holeshot or race not over in the pic?

IDK. Prolly depends on mods and rider. But wouldn't beat MY 450. lol

Mainly because he was heavier than me, underpaddled, and it only was cammed with a full exhaust and intake.

I encourage you to show me how your 40hp 450 will beat my 75hp Raptor in its current state.

Off topic.

Mainly because he was heavier than me, underpaddled, and it only was cammed with a full exhaust and intake.

I encourage you to show me how your 40hp 450 will beat my 75hp Raptor in its current state.

Off topic.

Woah, chill out dude.

why do people get fed up with people saying that their quad is higher performance than yours? who gives a flying ****?

back to the topic.

OK. Scuse me for gettin off topic. I'm sure I'm the ONLY one who ever has. More helmets please.

I think what this means is that we can't let anyone talk about anything other than Warrior/Raptor 350s on this forum. No more Raptor 700s or yfz450s. Not allowed.

dont care bout any of your quads! my 394hp 1st gen warrior will go faster than any quad here! so take that BITCH!

Back