Should i buy this warrior?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kofig1

Reaction score
Hey just wondering what you guys think. Should i buy this warrior?
I am not looking to spend a whole lot in it..already the back brakes dont work, there is a hole in the muffler, plastics need work as you can see..i didnt get the chance to ride it as yet but i will soon.

Just give me your opinions thanks

IMG-20120416-00021.jpg

X2. If the ball joints are tight and the engine/trans/clutch are good, no noises leaks, or smoking, it's worth a look. Warriors are tough, and the things you said that you know it needs are pretty minor.

X2. If the ball joints are tight and the engine/trans/clutch are good, no noises leaks, or smoking, it's worth a look. Warriors are tough, and the things you said that you know it needs are pretty minor.

thanks dude appreciate the input

seat cover repair

any good suggestions on how to repair this seat cover? forgive me if this was discussed in another thread..

$1200? Where are you loated?

for 12 it need to run and perform in tip-top shape, not leak and need only some minor work or regular maintenance parts. It can be cosmetically crappy thou.

$1200? Where are you loated?

for 12 it need to run and perform in tip-top shape, not leak and need only some minor work or regular maintenance parts. It can be cosmetically crappy thou.

Located in Barbados...that 1200US converted to BDS is $2400 by the way.

i dont think it is no where near tip top shape..i plan to let the guy know my thoughts on his price tho..

i actually was thinking about giving him 1000 for it, it is the cheapest thing i can find right now. :(

Look at the swingarm, axle, and wheel bearing really good. They are not bad to replace, but are just some things to bring the price down more. That and it needs tires. There's every bit of $200 alone.

i actually was thinking about giving him 1000 for it, it is the cheapest thing i can find right now. :(

Ok after having a look at it this evening i decided to leave it where it is, Upon jump starting it (battery dead, dont know if it will recharge or not) i notice a fuel line at the direct bottom of the carb pouring fuel, anyone know why, over flow line, was it flooded? At the moment the engine dont idle unless u have the choke out or you keep your hand on the throttle

ball joints left and right are loose, frame(look to be welded at certain joints) and handle bar look bent, the "e series" is shaky and wrapped with fiber glass ( i believe it to be broken)

If i do decide to buy this bike i am going to be giving the guy $500BDS which is $250US :haha:

Back