shocks?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcombs0064

Reaction score
I got these in a trade and was wondering if you all could guess what they go to, I was told a warrior. But i dont know

Attachments

• P150311_19.18.jpg
    P150311_19.18.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 36
the head and jug look warrior, the red shock could be a front warrior shock, I'd measure it to see. The I'm not sure about, it looks like a rear shock, if it's warrior it should have a remote rezzie

its a stock jug and head, in pretty rough shape lol. but if they are warrior shocks i'll sell em to someone. Be a back up or something, What size should they be?

Red looks like rear dirt bike shock and the yellow looks to be of a smaller quad maybe Honda 250 or 300

yeah, those shocks are for a warrior. They should measure eye to eye at 14.5

Ok guys i just measured the shocks, The yellow one is 16'' But can be adjusted with the eye, and has Yamaha Monocross on it, the red is 14 1/2''. Are these warrior shocks?

Monocross? I don't think they've used that term in a while.
It's probably a mid '80's YZ shock.
Spring looks really short, too.

The '84 YZ250 in my avatar had giant factory "Monocross" stickers on the swingarm, that's how I remember. But it had a remote reservoir. Yours might be off a 80cc or something...?

I still have a RM125 shock for sale, cheeeep.

Back