shocks ?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

93warriorridr

Reaction score
My works steelers are making alot of noise. My question is.. does this mean they need to be rebuilt? I guess you could say they squeek and you can hear the oil. They've sounded like that since I bought them used though and they've always been surprisingly soft so I'm wondering if they've been blown or have needed rebuilt all this time. Also, when they've been rebuilt, do you think they'll feel any stiffer?.. Or do I NEED to have them revalved because I like them somewhat soft anyways for trail riding, I just want to make sure I can hit decent sized jumps without worrying about bottoming out all the time. I think they're currently settup for stock a-arms and I have plus 2's. What do you guys think i should do? I'm on a tight budget so if I could get away with just a rebuilt it would be better.

Ben they feal the same now with your plus 2's as they felt before you got them with the stock a-arms. So i dont think the +2's effected them.

Well I think I'm having them revalved and everything since I got some birthday money. So... how should I tell them to set them up? The jumps I'll be hitting probably won't be that big so they dont need to be super stiff. Like I said I ride alot of fast rough trails though so they cant be too soft.

Back