• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Several Warrior Parts For sale

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriortamer

Reaction score
-Complete set of blue plastics from 2001 Warrior- decent shape- normal scratches and such from riding. Nothing busted. $150 plus shipping

-2001 Warrior Swing Arm good shape $40 plus shipping

-Brand new clutch installed in great shaped clutch basket- clutch is an EBC and comes with EBC springs still in package. This was a spare for my Warrior and since selling mine, no longer need- $50 plus shipping

-Rear gold wheels with Dunlap tires. Wheels have normal scratches. If I remember they have no bends in them. I will double check tonight. Tires have 60% of tread left. I used these as spares when I trail rode. It always allowed me to keep riding when I would have a flat. Tires are 20x11x9 I believe. $50 plus shipping for wheels and tires.

-2 Warrior gas tanks- no leaks and in great shape $20 each plus shipping

-1 white gas tank cover $15 plus shipping.

-2001 model Warrior frame- good shape, no bends or cracks. No title though as it is not required in GA. $100 pick up only.

-Moose steel ATV bend handlebars $15 plus shipping

I am sure I have some more parts and will be adding them as I find them. If you need pics, please let me know and I will be glad to get them for you. Prices are negotiable. This stuff is taking up space in my garage so I have no use for it any longer. You can also email me at [email protected]

Sorry.. no starter clutch or pull starter.

I have the pics of the plastics and will post this evening. I left my camera at the shop and went down with the flu for almost a week. I am slowly back up and running now.

Ok some pics of the parts...

S6300794.jpg

S6300801.jpg

S6300802.jpg

S6300805.jpg

S6300806.jpg

S6300799.jpg

Sorry for the late reply. I did not get a notification of any replies or anything. I still have everything and I will get you pics of the frame tomorrow.

warlord said:
Are you willing to sell just the wheels without tires?

Yea I will do that $35 plus shipping... just let me know and I can get them dismounted.

04 Polaris Sportsman 600 4x4 It has a 2" lift and 27" Swamp Witch tires. It has become my new playtoy. I absolutely love riding it. Lots more comfortable and capable than the Warrior. I hunt, ride, and camp with it.

Need to move these parts... make an offer- no reasonable one refused such as $100 plus shipping on plastics.

You said you had some more parts, Im looking for a rear caliper. You wouldnt happen to have one would you?

Im looking for either rear carrier or the wishbone thatgoes between swingarm and shock holder

Back