• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

several warrior parts 4-sale including +2 a-arms

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyler

Reaction score
several warrior parts 4-sale

i reciently bought a warrior that i am going to part out.... what is missing is the top end, carb, axle, and shocks..... if you need anything else let me know i might have it. i also have a good botom end to the best of my knowledge (the guy i got it off of broke the cam and junked the piston and head)
i'll be posting some pics soon so just shoot me a pm and let me know what you need and what you want pics of

Last edited:
i think they are armadillo.... but not for sure.... i'm trying to get my laptop to work cause the pics are on there

i did a little research and it turns out that the a-arms that i have are the american star PRO-X series with the max ground clearance balljoints....they retail for $499.95 here is a link to there site and i will try to get pics on tommorow after work.... it turns out that the harddrive on the laptop crashed and now i gott send it back to dell....so i gotta download the software onto moms computer

http://www.amstarmanufacturing.com/A-Arms.html

ps my cell is 812-545-6157 just shoot me a txt tommorow and i will answer as soon as i can.... just lemme know who it is and your screen name on here

got a few pics for yall.... if u want a pic of anything else just lemme know.... http://s789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/luckywarrior/parts/

and as far as the a-arms go i'm gonna make someone a deal here.....you will get the a-arms tierods and ends( i think 1 end is slightly bent) spindles, rotors and the complete front brake settup for $220 plus shipping obo

these would be ready to bolt on and no need to even bleed the brakes

not bad i'll try to get pics up here in a bit..... they are light gray with a darker gray tank cover and hood... the tank cover has the neutral and reverse lights in it and the hood has a broken tab and the rear plastica has a small burn area where the pipe got against it

hmm that sounds like the same color as what my warrior has...wouldnt mind picking up a spare set cuz they are a little hard to come by...

Do you have the camshaft sprocket/gear? My email is angelraisinghell @ yahoo.com. Let me know. Thanks

i'll have to look... been really busy with college and work and finishing up the other quad...

warrior of course... got an 02 and an 87..... the 02 is almost done and when it is i'll post up pics.....

the battery strap i stole off it for mine and i'll check on th relay .... but i'm getting ready to leave town so it might be a few days

Back