selling warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warrior333

Reaction score
im thinking about selling my warrior after all the things ive posted on here do you think that 1200 is about the right prices

i bet you wil get 1200 just give it a good cleaning and dont put it on here, put it on ebay and local and you will be good,

yeah 1200 should isnt bad but i wouldnt tell the buyer everything that has been done to it..they might change there mind..i know that will prolly make some members mad that i said that but o well

i wasnt planing on it i was just gonna sugar coat it a lil bit cuz i think thats really cheap cuz i paid 19 and had it for a lil under 2 yrs and have put alot of money into it but i think my uncle wants to buy it and he knows every little thing thats been done to it

sold the good old warrior tonight i was excited but now i think im gonna miss it but then again not dumping money into i have saved over 300 dollars since school let out

unfortanetly but i now have a new toy which isnt a toy but its my car its a 91 s10 blazer that im buyin with the money from it and since i got that i have been workin on it and tha warrior has been sitting

Back