• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling my raptor 350

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

11_FX4

Reaction score
Hey guys im posting my raptor up forsale. Have a wedding coming up and could use the extra cash right now for it. I havent rode it since my rebuild thread so everything is new still. Located in Mooresville, NC wanting $3000 for it

Chassis | Suspension | Controls

Frame:Stock powdercoated
A Arms:Full Flight +2
Swingarm:Stock powdercoated
Steering Stem:Stock powdercoated
Stabilizer:N/A
Axle:Stock for now
Carrier:Stock
Locknut: Stock
Hubs F|R:Stock
Bars:protaper mid's
Throttle/Clutch Lever:ASV
Grips:Moose racing
Nerfs:AC
Pegs:Stock
Bumper:pro Aluminum
Grab Bar:Stock
Front Shocks:Stock
Rear Shock:Stock
Brake Pads:EBC
Brake Lines:Stock
Rotors F|R:Stock
Rims F|R:Stock|ITP
Tires F|R:RZR|RZR

Engine|Drive System

Cylinder Head:CWR ported +1mm valve
Gaskets:Cometic
Piston:JE 10.50:1
Cam|Valves Springs:CWR|kibble white
Bore & Stroke:85mm|stock
Displacement:366
Carburetor:Stock for now
Spark plug: NGK
Stator:Stock
Shifter:YZ250
Air Filter|Box:Foam
Header|Silencer:ported stock|HMF
Clutch|Plates|Springs: Driveline Performance
Gearing F|R:14|40
Chain:X-ring
CDI|Killswitch:N/A
Cooling:Modded clutch cover (not installed)

IMG_4592.jpg

IMG_9359.jpg

IMG_0426.jpg

IMG_5782.jpg

IMG_8398.jpg

No rides since the rebuild! Yeash man, go out and beat on at least once!

Good luck with the sale. I have a wedding in the works too. I'd call it off If I had to part ways with my quad thou. Hahahaha

Love the Mach I in the background.
Good luck with your sale

Thanks its actually my dads, he brought it down to my place so I can do some work on it.

I was born and raised around mustangs, I love them. We have a 2011 5.0 gt and its awesome, raced a busa down the interstate from 70-140mph and I stayed right beside him. Now I dont do that often but it feels good to be able to say I can stay next to a bike at that speed in a car.

WTF is up with warrior guys and Mustangs? I don't get that at all?

Cause we know whats good :tup::iagree: Yamaha blue and ford blue.

Thanks its actually my dads, he brought it down to my place so I can do some work on it.

I was born and raised around mustangs, I love them. We have a 2011 5.0 gt and its awesome, raced a busa down the interstate from 70-140mph and I stayed right beside him. Now I dont do that often but it feels good to be able to say I can stay next to a bike at that speed in a car.
i3wjyf.jpg

Here is my 600hp to the wheels cruiser :)

Bleed Ford Blue & Yamaha Blue!

Thanks guys, yeah I hope it sells give me some offers guys

sidewayzz whats all done to it? good looking car man! love those wheels

Heres my old truck made 700hp to the wheels and 896ftlbs tq
DSC_0073.jpg

Dont have pics on this computer of my 2011 gt but I like to think it looks good, it make 630hp to the wheels on a little bit of the sauce :)

I'm on a Whipple 2.3! Considering selling it for a 2013 GT500 now. Love your Lightning! Always wanted one

the 2013's are going to be awesome. Thats what I had on my truck was a 2.3 whipple along with a built motor heads cams long tubes bts trans and the list goes on lol traded it in for a 2011 eco boost f-150 fx4. after we went mid tens in the 1/4 and made 700 to the tires my bucket list was done with the truck, wanting to get the car into the nines on the stock motor w/spray. were close maybe this year will be it

Back