Seat Cover

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jebbysan

Reaction score
New Stuff!!!!

My newest seat cover :tup:

JaymeandtheWarrior.jpg

Last edited:
Another pic.....Very Happy with my purchase......gummed up carb...no other problems...even the battery was charged! $1100!!!:slayer:

picture.php

Last edited:
Hah! That's pretty much identical to what I bought, 2002 Warrior blue plastics all in great condition, paid 800 for it and all that was wrong was a gummed up carb, of course I already put some aftermarket parts on it :) Mine actually came with a full set of spare tires with probably 90% tread, and a brand new battery.

New Stuff!!!!!

Got me a White Bros. E-Series today...made the place an offer on E-Bay and they took it!!!!!
Whitebrospipe.jpg

And got me some new Dunlop Radials for $119 with free shipping!!!
http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/H...eId=1&headerMake=8&headerModel=667&headerYear

Will have my super bling AN-Braided oil cooler soon as well.......

Got some new tank stickers for $6.50 cents from vinyl guy on E-Bay....and they were almost a direct match for the stock ones....with the Yama-star added....having fun with this little hot rod.....
I polished the plastics up with Meguirs #10 Plastic Polish.....this is normally used for Boat windows and convertable top rear windows...but it works very well in this application.....
WarriorNewStickers.jpg

Web-Cam .390 is next......

My DG will be for sale......it is VERY nice....it is the Aluminum Meg...and I polished it up nicely.....if anyone is interested....

Peace,
Jebby

Last edited:
That E series almost looks brand new....makes me want to pull mine off and polish it and get a new pipe put on lol.

Yeah Hdale...that is why I asked you if the Intermediate pipe was stainless...as it has that "scoarched" yellowing that stainless pipes
have after they heat cycle.....yes it appears to be almost new!!!
And I saved about $30 by sending them a simple E-Mail....:tup:

Just bought the Power Bomb to go with the White Bros.
Should be the finest exhaust out there....could not help myself....
I dig bling.....the stainless will never rust either.....
I am going to have a blast when all of this stuff comes in!!!!!:evilface:

Jebby:atv:

Got my Dunlops and had them mounted.....
warriortreads.jpg

Power bomb came in as well....and bolted it on with a new
donut gasket from Yamaha....(pretty pissed that for $179 you do not
get a damn donut):tdown:
But it fit well and it looks great....stainless is forever....:tup:
110824_0005.jpg

Going to pull it back off, spray the jug down with some gunk...powerwash it
and clean everything up good....
Can't wait for the oil cooler and my White Bros. Pipe....
That will round off the mods for this year....I may get some new
Dunlops for the front and maybe a Rev Box...but we'll see what happens...

Jebby

that thing is gonna rip!

It should go pretty well....I moved the clip down on the carb and turned the idle screw out one whole turn before removing the DG and it liked it a lot...
very crispy with lots of power.....hopefully the White Bros. pipe/muffler doesn't screw up the mixture too much....

Jebby

Got my Pipe!!!! $145 and it is like new!!!! This was definately the right idea...
It went on in like five minutes and the sound is awesome....exactly what I wanted....
It has a very throaty bark....but it is a little more subdued....you can hear the engine a lot better as well....
Rode it down the road and I swear it has more midrange....power wheelies are much easier and it sounds great at redline....it amazes me that White Bros.
does not make this anymore....IMHO this is the finest exhaust out there....front to back....Power Bomb is pricey but nice....
Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

What can I get now?
Maybe a new RK Gold chain and Anodized blue sprocket:tup:

Jebby

Yeah, I'd like to get a powerbomb. I hate the rusty dirty header I have now. It's not real rusty but it's not as clean as I'd like. I think I'm going to pull off my white bros though and try and polish it up and clean it. I think I need to repack it anyways.

As for what you can get now? I'd really like to trim my fenders, and remove a lot of the black parts. Also would like to swap my DG nerfs for something of a different design. Last time I tried to take them off though it they weren't budging so I'd likely have to cut them off.

Yeah, I'd like to get a powerbomb. I hate the rusty dirty header I have now. It's not real rusty but it's not as clean as I'd like. I think I'm going to pull off my white bros though and try and polish it up and clean it. I think I need to repack it anyways.

As for what you can get now? I'd really like to trim my fenders, and remove a lot of the black parts. Also would like to swap my DG nerfs for something of a different design. Last time I tried to take them off though it they weren't budging so I'd likely have to cut them off.

I do run this on a track by the house...but since it is mostly a trail quad...i will not be trimming fenders.....
I'm thinking on getting some new matching front tires....and a GPS/Dashboard....these things are very cool....MPH...RPM...oil temp
and built in GPS....I ride at a ranch community that is about 10,000 acres
and the GPS is just the ticket....
tra_11_voy_gps_com_main.jpg

There is a Works Raptor 01' shock on E-Bay....I want it but I don't want to relocate my resevoir.....I think I will get a Race Tech Spring set for front and rear.....
This winter will be porting and Webcam .390 shaft...

Jebby

Back