Sea foam adventure

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mopar1

Reaction score
So i finally got around to trying some sea foam in the gas. I let it warm up because i knew it was likely to stall out if it was cold one the stuff started coming through the carb. Ran for 10 minutes, then started missing really bad, then it stalled out. Plug was fouled, put an old one in and killed the battery trying to crank it. Took out the spark plug, turned the motor over and sploshed some gas out. 1. Should i pour some oil in the spark plug hole to get some oil back on the rings? 2. how do you safely boost it off without frying anything?

yeash, how much did you use? Those cans are for full sized engines.

Supposed to use 1 oz per gallon. I wouldn't use more than 2oz in a full tank on a warrior.

Im gonna guess the whole can........

And it doesn't matter the engine size, just the mix ratio of additive to gas. That's why there is mixing instructions on the can.

I used about 3 oz to about 1 gallon. Yes, a shade strong, but i read where other people said thats how much they used.

I used about 3 oz to about 1 gallon. Yes, a shade strong, but i read where other people said thats how much they used.

Add some more gas to Dilute it and try starting . Charge battery up or jump like upper reply said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back